The first Town Council meeting was held on April 25, 1925 in Room No. S-6.
Designated by Ordinance as Naples Town Hall, on the partitioned ground floor of The Naples Company Building, which opened that month as the town’s community hall.
Council’s use of Room S-6 in The Naples Company Building was brief. In 1928, Councilman William L. Clarke, Jr. offered Council use of space in his real estate/insurance office at the north end of the Standard Oil building he owned at The Four Corners for council meetings, and on December 7, 1928 a $7.50 a month lease contract with Councilman Clarke was drawn up. The Standard Oil building was at present day 493 9th Street South.